Codeinspections Will Now Be Malliks

It has been over 3 years since I started blogging, got good feedback from readers which kept me going. The blog was known as CodeInspections till now, but have renamed it as Malliks and you can now access it as http://malliks.mazic.in, We will strive to maintain the quality of content being posted on the blog and at same time we will be having postings, apart from sections like jobs, companies listing, discussion forums to be added soon. I would like to hear from you guys what all things you would want to see on Malliks. I would also request the Startups to make Job Postings on Mallik's Jobs.



Why the name is changed?

Codeinspections was more related to just software testing but we wanted to make the blog more generic. I would still be continuing to post articles related to testing. The Change is for Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment