2009 is year of HOPE. 2008 started on crest and ended in trough. In 2009, we are already are at low we can just hope for things to improve by end of 2009. Malliks is very optimistic about 2009 and here are Malliks 2009 predictions.
- Indian Cricket team to be N0.1 Test cricketing nation by end of 2009.
- Indian IT industry will see layoffs and cost cutting till mid of year, reversal may just start after mid 2009 but till year end situation will be more or less same as 2008.
- I would not like to say this but there will be no reduction in terror attacks in 2009 compared to 2008.
- There will be border-tension between India and Pakistan, but there will be no war. There will be increased international pressure on Pakistan to tackle terror in 2009.
- BSE Sensex will be at 13-14K by end of 2009.
- Election year, who will be forming next government is in mind of everyone. BJP led NDA may form government in 2009 with L.K Advani becoming the prime minister.